Who we are
Here at Write A Tender we help hundreds of businesses every year win more tenders and bids. We do this by assessing some of the current tenders you have submitted, and providing information on how to improve them. We have been helping businesses write bids and tenders since 2007 and are committed to excellence, quality and of course meeting any relevant deadlines.
Our Fee Structure
Our fee structure is also designed to help you win more tenders and bids in a cost effective manner. That’s because, we only charge for the time spent actually thinking about and writing your tender, and allow you to complete the basics such as filling in your ABN details.
Strategies to win more tenders and bids
We employ a range of techniques to help you win more tenders and bids including:
- Using diagrams and charts to convey key information in a visual, easy to understand manner.
- Drafting client focused executive summaries that demonstrate what value will be provided to the organisation if they award the tender to the client
- Photographs and quotes that personalise the tender response and ensure a a strong connection is built from the tender process
- Professional, polished writing that demonstrates your style and personality whilst giving a warm and professional feel
- Introducing ‘win themes’ so that your key messages are consistent throughout the tender response and are tailored to the needs of the client.
We will work with you to assess your business and position in the market, and develop a strategy designed to win the tender response. Submitting a document that looks professional and gives off a popoular vibe is often just as important as submitting competitive pricing. For example, if you are tendering to local government, it’s important to have a localised look and feel of the document. There may be no need to talk about how your head office is in America, and more of a need to talk about how you sponsored the local football team last year and have completed lots of jobs in the local community. Some community references would be beneficial here too.
So contact us for assistance with your next tender on 0421 272 686